React Native is an open-source framework for building cross-platform applications (apps) using React and the platform’s native capabilities. In this course, you will move from the basics of React to a more advanced implementation using React Native. You’ll review a wide range of different React components and ways of styling them. And you’ll get to practice using different mobile methods of interactivity with React Native.
Some of the basics skills you will learn include:
• Building a single-page React Native app and styling it using basic components
• Building large lists and configuring user inputs within a React Native app
• Using the Pressable component to build buttons and other clickable areas
• Setting up an app with React Navigation and moving between screens
You’ll gain experience with the following tools and software:
• React Native
• Code editing programs, such as Expo and Visual Studio Code
This course is for learners who would like to prepare themselves for a career in mobile development. To succeed in this course, you will need foundational knowledge of React basics, internet navigation skills and an eagerness to code....