學生對 Coursera Project Network 提供的 Introduction to TestNG and Integration with Selenium 的評價和反饋
TestNG stands for Test Next Generation is a testing framework that provides the developer the ability to write more flexible and powerful tests with help of easy annotations, grouping, sequencing & parametrizing.
It can easily be integrated with automation tools like Selenium and is widely used by automation test experts to write functional tests.
In this one-hour guided project through hands-on, practical exercises, you will learn --
1. Writing test cases using @Test annotation using TestNG
2. Using @BeforeMethod and @AfterMethod annotations and their purpose in TestNG
3. Using @BeforeClass and @AfterClass annotations and their purpose in TestNG
4. TestNG integration with Selenium automation tool
5. Priority and enabled attributes in TestNG to control the order of execution and enabling/disabling a test case.
6. Using Assert statement to add assertions in TestNG
7. Understanding different format of reports in TestNG
Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....
1 - Introduction to TestNG and Integration with Selenium 的 9 個評論（共 9 個）